Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

0 You're tubed

What makes you think the most is how, and not why or who. <- This line makes me feel like I don't know, why'd I'd always start at that line, it doesn't make sense. I keep watching those videos on youtube. And those people have pretty creative ideas when they show their faces or do something for the sake of their videos. I'm impressed. I'm not gonna say that I am if I don't have to be judging them comparing them to good or rather best people in the showbiz industry. Well, I'd have to say I'd like it to have a touch of being unique and not much of an effort to do well, well effort is all they got If I may say.

Here's a video that I'm talking about...



Well if you're really that interested to see his other videos, you can search his channel here.
And there's so many people like him in the tube. You just have to see and explore sometime. And no, I'm not planning to do any videos or likeness of those for anyone's sake :))) But I enjoy watching them, they kill almost all of my time. Ciao! gotta sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment