Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

0 Half Baked

This blog is half baked as of March 29, 2010. I started the layout last night (March 28) and decided to make something better than my old blogger layouts or other blog layouts :)) I ended up with a simple green background and a wide-screen layout, two-column sidebar, link headers (above, below, and above footer headers -- weird, I think I overdo the linking-thing), a FOOTer and plain updates of comments/archives in it. Not to mention that it is my first time to use the jquery (at last!, I've put it to a good use >:D) I'm like forever planning to make use of those links -.- with no one to share this blog yet, it's pretty boring.

To those who have stumbled here, thanks! You can leave a comment on what you think will I do to those thousand linklets, or just leave a comment for a change, JK. I've planned to post many things here but I want to complete first the missing things (like bio? or stuffs?) on this blog.

- the bored egg

0 comments:

Post a Comment