Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

0 Holy Tuesday

Should I say "Happy Holy Tuesday"? I dunno, I've just read it on my wall on facebook, a friend posted it. It's Tuesday in the Philippines, choose day. I might declare this day, a choose day (every Tuesday is a choose day, well that's lame). I'm not sure if I have to celebrate this "Holy week", do we have to celebrate or something? I'm not so sure if I'm still willing to pledge for Christianity, I'm a catholic, or maybe not.

I go to church every Sunday to hear mass with my family. I believe in God, but not with the religion I'm in. No, I'm not denying my religion, it's more of, I'm not sure with my religion, and I've got no one to blame for. That doesn't count me as an Atheist either. But maybe, I'm close to a point where I have a God and as well as where at I don't believe in it. I chose to be at the middle. I'm not expecting a life changing incident the will happen to make me believe at something but rather I know there will always be those pricky life accidents, be it small or huge, changes happens everyday, and no one can't stop it from happening -- and these affects the humanity. Well maybe it's not a bad Tuesday, maybe. Let it be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment