Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

0 Free day

I was thinking a lot lately... Well not about something that I have to do in school... Well I have to think and do something in that part too :))) And lately, all I think was to have a job. At first I think it is not as possible as I think it will be until I've emailed some companies, spamming my identity to the corporate world :))), I've just had my first interview today. And I'm not so proud of that interview!

At least I have to think on of something because invitation for interviews and exams are swarming like bees in the honey pot, of course I'm exaggerating! But partly true. And it's the first time that I've been out in my house for a long time that it shocked me how little I know about those corporate places, btw, I almost got lost finding that commerce building, and it's really really hot, that I wish I was somewhere cold, cold enough that I wish I was here.

I don't want to share any of that interview part, But I was glad that it goes well. And I took their exam, and passed it. Whew... The next obstacle will be "going home". And I wish I had a GPS tracker or something that will be assuring me that I can go home safely :))) I was lucky that some people lurking their are not totally aliens and that I can speak their language and gone home safely.

But still, I wish that the next company will be near my house..... I'd like some adventure for those far unknown places to me but I don't want stress eating me up for the next months or so,...

0 comments:

Post a Comment