Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

0 Tomato Ketchup

Well, there goes the times when you think you were reborn but you're not because you think your a different person when you're with that special someone or even if you're only thinking of that person.

And all your internal organ goes "la la la la la la la la la la la..." In translation with that it goes "I love you, love you, love you.. love you... love you" and the rest, echo goes with it like a hundred times or maybe I lost count when I'm sleeping, maybe it's more than just a hundred :>

And the worst kind of it is, you lost control when you've been recklessly under the spell of your organs and you smiled. Yes you smiled. I smiled. And I keep feeling that certain moment, those sweet thoughts, a sudden gush of gastric juices. You feel it rushing and it makes you smile, that you can't stop smiling, you look like you've just swallowed ecstasy, and you know you've been experiencing the best feeling that you've felt before and its refreshing.

I'm in love.

Note:
If you're interested to see my special someone
you can see her in the slide show ♥♥♥
~ littlecut

0 comments:

Post a Comment