Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

2 Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me!
I'm very happy yesterday, But yeah, today's mi birthday
We (Miu), watched a movie yesterday, The Prince of Persia. Well, Uhm at first we are not so sure of what to watch between the killers and the prince of persia, but, I think the movie is good :)
Set in the mystical lands of Persia, a rogue prince and a mysterious princess race against dark forces to safeguard an ancient dagger capable of releasing the Sands of Time -- a gift from the gods that can reverse time and allow its possessor to rule the world. Adopted from the streets of Nasaf by King Sharaman of Persia, young Dastan grows up amongst royalty and quickly earns his place as a mighty warrior and prince. As his brothers Garsiv and Tus plan battle strategies, a spy sends word that the Holy City of Alamut has been supplying weapons to enemies of Persia. Taking matters into his own hands, Tus orders an attack on the sacred city and upon its fall Dastan encounters the beautiful Princess Tamina. When King Sharaman dies under mysterious circumstances shortly after, and Dastan is accused of his murder, he flees with the princess on a harrowing mission to clear his name. Learning from Tamina the true motives behind Alamut's invasion, Dastan must embark on a perilous quest to stop an evil mastermind's plot for ultimate power with a mystical weapon that can control the very fabric of time.
All in all the movie is not boring, thank God :)
Well, before watching the movie, we stroll at the mall to look for Etude House. It was so, Korean. All glimmers and shimmers with all that "try me" stickers labelled on every fancy products. Yes, I've tried, but of course! I've tried the strawberry scented lotion, hmmm it smells great! I love the smell of strawberries! and an apple scented lip balm, yummy! well, I don't want to discourse what Miu tried there I'll die here. I have to say, that I like their products even though I didn't bought anything from them yet :D

Last course was NBS and Booksale! As usual, we drooled over them.
But I was lucky to find a book at booksale that cost me only 15php! Lucky me! XD

After all that we have to go home, before 9pm :) I enjoyed the day. Unlike my everyday eat, sleep, surf the net routine :))) Thanks Miu! :))) slash Panda ^_^

2 comments:

joyceness ♣ said...

belated happy birthday lil sis!
ily and imy :)
take care....

Unknown said...

thanks ate! :D

Post a Comment