Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

0 I want a job!

I want to scream. I've been to many exams and interviews but the job offers were to be available at a month or so, and other companies that I think I want to work for a mean time (just because I want to have a freaking job) were offering an employment bond for 2 years! That left me no choice but to ignore it.
I don't want any job aside from the company I wish to work for.... And now I end up still unemployed :))) And you know, if I want to be stuck in a company, I'll make sure that I get the job I wanted. But I need cash!!! And I have to get over with my plans, Hindi ako makamove-on!!! (I can't move on) Gah. I want to work immediately, I want a job so freaking bad. I'm tired of being a bum (or whichever you call it). But at the same time, I want to rest. What I mean is I want to have money but I'm too lazy to work for it. But I don't mean it
Joooooooooob???!!! Where art thou???!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment