Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

0 Week Ender

I had a busy week. Busy with going out and finding where all the company locations. Yes! I have been called for job interviews and exams :) And Yes! All companies that I applied online called me :) I guess I was lucky. But then again.

I thought all was okay, and then, I was not.
I don't know. I mean, I'm confused of what company should I go in, and what job was I really wanted. Plus, getting constipated on job interviews adds up to the other confusions LOLed.

For me, taking exams is okay. Interviews sucks. I think I'm not so good on interviews. Because I'd tell them half of I know and then they'd changed the topic :))) I guess interviewers should be an IT so they should understand more of what they have to know about our experiences.

I was happy because God really granted my wish for this week, loads of interviews and exams :))) But what I forgot to request was to have the best job offer, company and workplace. Well in that case, God please help me and give me the best company that I should work for. That should include, best salary, best workplace, best company and the best job. Thank you God :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment