Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

0 Summerians

Hello World!

I've been ignoring this blog since... last two weeks... as far as I can remember... I think its a good thing though, because its the shortest time that I've ignored it so far, not like my other blogs with which it staggered about a month or so waiting for my next post, or least is a draft.

The last drafts were dated May 14.

I've been trying to look for home-based jobs like: technical writing, VA for a blog (I don't know what will be the routines but I know how to manage a blog XD) Data entry? It's weird though because almost all the outsource sites that I've joined have this, for me, had weird job titles... I don't even know what job really fits me.. I'd just scanned their job descriptions if their job titles get weirder.

I almost forgot about summer. This is the most not enjoyable, uneasy, wasted one and stressing in some form. I have to work. I mean I have to find job first, and then an interview, and then some requirements and then if I'm that lucky, a job. I've had my first interview but I turned it down, it's not because I don't like the job, but it's because, I'm still studying. And now, that I've decided that I want that job, the job, I think, turned me down. I was unlucky. I guess that position is already filled.

Well, I'm hoping that I'd be getting a job interview this week. Or if not, a home-based job. I might prefer getting a home-based job because I dislike stress as my companion going to and coming home from my work. But either of it will do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment