Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

0 College Friends

Where as all the friends I got there were the best if not the most eccentric people you'll ever meet :)

I spent my college life studying at Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila. Or in other words, I spent my last Four (4) years of my life in hell :))) Well, if not for the people I met and became a part of my life there, I think the first sentence will be true and I'm dead gone.

The highlights of my college life would be the sleepless nights, overtime at school, running late for defenses, presentations, late preparations for seminars, brainstorming for a reporting, overnight at a classmate's house turned out to be a sleepover, playing pranks at each other, insulting, sometimes backstabbing professors, guards, sleeping in class (seldom happens), waking up after class, gossiping, eating with all your blockmates, walking home with your blockmates, endless teasing of other blockmates, taking vanity shots with your blockmates and Playing lan games with your blockmates.

Most of them are like my brothers and sisters. And their families are like ours, and we belong. I'm starting to miss them especially now that we know that we won't see each other constantly not like before because its necessary.

Especially my groupmates, ALCHEMIST :(
I'll miss the overnights at G's cube, L4d's, late night chitchats, late night laughtrips, late night teasing, late night movies, late night food trips -- well it all happens late at night :)) Para talagang walang hardships eh! (It's like we had no hardships!).

I guess we'll be busy pursuing our careers. I hope that all of us will be successful in time. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment